Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: Made for ep91

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £20 by reg post or courier

Pictures:

Last edited:

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
Will I need any bushes for this or will it just bolt straight in?

no you'll need bush's for it, now was told ya can use the ones that are on your standard gear shifter for it, if not ya can get zep racing ones form rhd japan for abt £40 posted I think, or ya can ask a friend for a lend of just one and bring it to a machine shop and get a set made up for you..

Gryzor

Admin
With missing gear knob and aluminium bushes I'm surprised this post is here.

for £168.51 brand new in the uk...

http://prolex-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=596_300&products_id=432

and im meant to go and compare prices to every place that sell these..

how about i'll troll through you're sale threads see how you like it

You are expected to give details of the items condition. If there are vital parts missing the item condition can't be "Great".

I could close all your sales threads, and ban you on a good day.

Rock-kick-Ass

Member +
You are expected to give details of the items condition. If there are vital parts missing the item condition can't be "Great".

I could close all your sales threads, and ban you on a good day.

if your feeling trigger happy go for it... as for missing parts how many trd short shifters that were sold on here that was just the shifter ? a good few I think.. were was you to go and post on there thread...

if ya wana ban me go ahead if ya wana close up my sale threads go ahead... I can bring up tons of sale threads that were on here with fudge all info on some parts and they sold...

russyb

Member +

Gryzor

Admin
I Wouldnt trust these to be genuine as they retail at £289 from trd pretty bad for a mod to recomend fake starlet products someone could get hurt using it as fake products are not put through the same rigorous tests as genuine articles tut tut.....

Please take another look at the prolex-uk site as trolling won't get you very far.

dac69er

Super Moderator
I Wouldnt trust these to be genuine as they retail at £289 from trd pretty bad for a mod to recomend fake starlet products someone could get hurt using it as fake products are not put through the same rigorous tests as genuine articles tut tut.....

i got mine from fensport and it was a similar price. 100% genuine.

Phil

Super Moderator
Come on Rock-Kick-Ass, take it on the chin.

tell us the story? did you get scammed by someone selling you this in this condition?

Why would you do that to someone else?

also you should be glad that this site has intelligent folk that cant spot this sort of nonsense, if there had been a helpful Gryzor/dac69er whenever you bought this you might have thought twice about overpaying for half a kit.

maybe you didn't overpay >!? i don't know im just surmising

maybe you knew parts were missing and paid the correct price for half a TRD shortshifter,

but you can hardly complain that this site is run in a manner that calls people on incorrect selling, we don't like folk having bad experiences on here,

especially new members who might be none the wiser that someone is trying to pull half a sheep over their eyes.

Phil

WHAT YOU COULD DO IS LOWER YOUR PRICE. and change your description.

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
so you got it from fensoprt at that price..

how long ago did you get it

about a year ago I guess. they don't stock them anymore due to not selling many. but when I rang them they had a couple left. it was around about that price. maybe £180 or something. definitely not £289.

you cannot use that short shifter with stock bushes unless you add extra spacing or some washers, on my ep82 it just rubbed at stock height so a couple of washers on each bush would have been enough. wouldn't be that hard or cost that much. stock gearknob wont fit, so you would need to either re-thread the gearknob, short shifter or buy another gearknob.

that is not a dig, its just giving people the info so they know what they are buying.

Last edited:

Gryzor

Admin
no you'll need bush's for it, now was told ya can use the ones that are on your standard gear shifter for it, if not ya can get zep racing ones form rhd japan for abt £40 posted I think, or ya can ask a friend for a lend of just one and bring it to a machine shop and get a set made up for you..

This is a bit misleading, you can not "use the ones that are on your standard gear shifter" as they do not exist. Zep Racing do not sell them and rhdjapan have no listing for them, postage from rhd japan is normally £20 mininium + import taxes (depends on cost of item including postage) so you're not going to see them landed in the UK for £40.

dac69er

Super Moderator
This is a bit misleading, you can not "use the ones that are on your standard gear shifter" as they do not exist. Zep Racing do not sell them and rhdjapan have no listing for them, postage from rhd japan is normally £20 mininium + import taxes (depends on cost of item including postage) so you're not going to see them landed in the UK for £40.

you can remove the rubber bushes from the stock shifter and fit them to this one. but you would need to space it up a little to clear

Status
Not open for further replies.