TT actuator,Graham goode dump valve,ep82 rear lights mk1,hks gauge pod etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2368

Member +
Hi all,just having a general clear out of parts as i have just sorted the garage out,forgot i had these bits :) all parts will be delivered first class.

all parts sold as seen and i will describe as best i can.

For sale: Toytuning Actuator (pin type)

Item Condition: very good condition.

Price and price conditions: SOLD !!!

Extra Info: I bought this off a member about 8 months ago,can't remember which member but it's been sat in the back of my garage and i totally forogt i had it,i'v never used it myself and cannot verify if it works but it looks as if it's had hardly no use so sold as seen,i have a hks actuator that works fine,so i have no need for this.

Pictures:
Photo0206.jpg

Photo0207.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

For sale: Graham Goode Dump Valve Twin Piston.

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £55

Extra Info: I bought this off a friend who had it on his focus rs,these dump valves are sworn by the ford fanatics and are renowned for not leaking what so ever,they retail at £200 or there abouts i'm told and can be adjusted via spacers in the top,It's not a loud dump valve and makes a very subtle noise,this is one for the guys who don't want a show off valve and it fits on the standard recirc pipe (just)

just to add diaphrams and all spare parts can be purchased from graham goode.

Pictures:
Photo0205.jpg

Photo0204.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £6

For sale: Mk1 ep82 rear lights.

Item Condition: good

Price and price conditions: £30

Extra Info: i bought these to put on my mk2 but they have different connecters doh! they are in very good condition no cracks etc

Pictures:
Photo0208.jpg

Photo0209.jpg

Photo0210.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £6

For sale: A set of spats.

Item Condition: New Unused

Price and price conditions: £10

Extra Info: These spats i purchased from a guy on the local clubs he had no idea what car they came off and neither do i, they are not a straight fit and will require a bit of cutting but will look great afterwards.

Pictures:
Photo0146.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

For sale: HKS GAGUE POD 60mm

Item Condition: New UNUSED

Price and price conditions: £20

Extra Info: This is a pod for a 60mm boost gauge, i bought it intending to fit it to mine but i have no integrated my own boost gauge in my dash, ideal for mounting with no holes.

Pictures:
Photo0148.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £3

For sale: Two Boost Gauges

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £10 each gauge

Extra Info: These are guages that i have used and moved on from accept for one which is brand new. one is tim the other is a auto gauge and the other is the same as this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meter-Gauge-B...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Pictures:
Photo0138.jpg

Photo0147.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £2 each

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.