turbo line connections

white-ep82

Member +
anyone breaking an ep82?

i require the rubber hose connections and any banjo bolts for ALL lines at block end fopr a standard ct9....foolishly damaged them when removing my old turrbo :(. Required ASAP cash waiting.

Thanks

Momentum

Fresh Recruit
anyone breaking an ep82?

i require the rubber hose connections and any banjo bolts for ALL lines at block end fopr a standard ct9....foolishly damaged them when removing my old turrbo :(. Required ASAP cash waiting.

Thanks

If all fails you could give a Hose company a shout... someone like Express Hoses, i have used these guys a few times and they are very good.. you would be surprised at what fittings and banjo bolts they do and there prices usually arent bad.. they can make all water and oil lines to.
There mighten be a Express Hoses near you but there is bound to be some company like that.. if you were stuck.

white-ep82

Member +
cheers mate, im not sure on the measurements i require, and my car is over on my uncles driveway so its a real hassle gettiong over there to measure up!

if all else fails il give the a try though.

cheers

Momentum

Fresh Recruit
cheers mate, im not sure on the measurements i require, and my car is over on my uncles driveway so its a real hassle gettiong over there to measure up!

if all else fails il give the a try though.

cheers

no probs ... hope you get sorted soon.