Uprated clutch

TomS

Lifer
Well after only 6 weeks of service my stock clutch shat itself in spectacular fashion yesterday.

I'm looking for a clutch which is capable of handling 200ft lbs and still be driveable around town with no rattles or unusual noises.

What do you have or what do you recommend?

Quick delivery is essential.

Tom

Hazzagray

Member +
I have an ORC ogura single plate clutch going, it just needs a new disk or resurfaced one. let me know if u want it. alternatively the exedy cerrametallic paddles are excellent. one on my current glanza which im breaking, has around 300 miles on it

TomS

Lifer
Those ORC clutches are ment to be fairly noisey so i'll have to steer clear mate.

Yeah i was looking at the cerrametallic clutch alright what's it like to drive with does it make any noise?

Hazzagray

Member +
nope, not noisey at all, a lil heavier pedal than standar, but easy to get used to. Id recommend the Exedy thoroughly. nice feel through the pedal and can hold the power easily

Hazzagray

Member +
I will be yeah, but at the moment it will be going with the gearbox if that goes. how soon do you need it?

Matt Glanza

Member +
ive got a trd one mate that i found on my car still got some meat left on it.never gave me any probs and a balanced fly wheel aswell.pm if ur interested mate