Urgently Needed Drivers Window Motor

Auto EP82

Lifer
hi yesterday my drivers side window motor packed up and i need a new one ASAP so could anyone let me no if you have one and how much cheers.

Kelly

Member +
how hard are these take off? we are stripping bens gt but we are also coming down southampton this weekend save posting.

Auto EP82

Lifer
that would be awsome kelly if you could bring it down and i meet you somewhere.It is just a few 10MM bolts to undo then you can take it out not hard if i can do it lol.How much do you want for it?.

Kelly

Member +
well its Bens strippin duty etc etc i will get him to pm you with a price this afternoon when hes home from work! hopefully we can get something sorted. you ok to meet somewhere nr southampton?

Auto EP82

Lifer
yeh thats cool where abouts i dnt no southampton that well so if you can give me a post code or something that would be great.

Kelly

Member +
yeh thats cool where abouts i dnt no southampton that well so if you can give me a post code or something that would be great.

haha neither do i , i just follow my sat nav around!! Dont worry i will get Ben to sort all that out with you :)

Auto EP82

Lifer
cool thanx alot kelly will be a huge help if you could bring it down for weekend would it be ok to meet sunday tho as really buissy saturday?

Kelly

Member +
cool thanx alot kelly will be a huge help if you could bring it down for weekend would it be ok to meet sunday tho as really buissy saturday?

sunday is fine but would have be before dinner as we travel back up north at dinner time :)

Auto EP82

Lifer
yeh what ever time you want is cool with me.Im goin off line now but get ben to pm me later and i will sort things out with him cheers.

TomS

Lifer
I've been looking for one since april mate and still no joy. My passanger one is gone now too so i have no windows :(

A toyota hilux one will fit but i don't have the part number for it

turbojim

Lifer
motor

Well mate i have one but im on holidays at the mo so it will be a week before i can send it
Let me no!!!!!!!!!!