Vacuum blocks...

1_3LStarseo

Member +
Friend's been saying how he wants to get a vacuum block bolted to the back of my manifold to clean up the vac lines I've got laying all over the engine.

No harm here, right? Made a search and haven't seen them mentioned here. Just didn't know if it wasn't a popular modification for the Starlets, or if it's just based on personal taste...

Cheap to make though. Just thinking of little projects while I'm waiting for my k24. :D

monka

Member +
there arent really that many vacuum lines to put on, from the back of the manifold the only one ya need is the map, other wise the only ones are the boost, at the front, air con and emissions ones, which arent that messy

1_3LStarseo

Member +
there arent really that many vacuum lines to put on, from the back of the manifold the only one ya need is the map, other wise the only ones are the boost, at the front, air con and emissions ones, which arent that messy

No, I suppose it isn't all that bad. It's probably that my routing is just rubbish. :haha:

Having the top mount jockeying the damn engine still doesn't help anything though.

Paseo276.jpg

A pic from the A/C removal...

C'mon FMIC. :rockon: