VAUXHALL ASTRA 1.9 CDTi 8V DESIGN [120] 3dr (2008)

superspat

Member +
For sale:
VAUXHALL ASTRA 1.9 CDTi 8V DESIGN [120] 3dr (2008)
Item Condition:
used but very tidy and clean inside and out
Price and price conditions:
£7395ono
Extra Info:
its got MOT till april 2012 and tax
22,035 miles (will go up due to daily use)
metalic moonstone silver, colour coded bumpers,6 speed gear box,
Electric Door Mirrors, Electric Front Windows with automatic open and closure ability, Height Adjustable Driver's Seat, Multi Functional Steering Wheel, Trip Computer, CD Player, I-Pod Connectivity, Air Conditioning, Flexble rear seating,front fog lights,half leather front and rear seats,piano black dash plastic, Leather Covered Steering Wheel,adjustable steering wheel in/out and up/down, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS),driver and passenger air bags, Side Airbags, Curtain Airbags,, Isofix,factory fitted Alarm,Traction Controle, Remote Central Locking, Alloy Wheels( do have scuffs from 1st owner, was registered as a disability car, has full vauxhall service history and below average miles,30mm lowering springs and pipercross pannel filter
have both keys, 1 bening a flip open key, locking wheel nuts,
selling as i got brought the car and also have a 200sx and want a cheaper diesel for in the winter and getting to work and wanna get a civic ek9 type Rx or a forged glanza/starlet again as this car is just not me at all, all be it a lovely car i just miss having a go kart on the road.
this car is 1 of the cheapest on the internet for the amount of miles its done and is in very good condition inside and out, any inspection is welcome,
Pictures:
DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2813.jpg

DSCF2810.jpg

DSCF2800.jpg

DSCF2801.jpg

DSCF2799.jpg

DSCF2816.jpg

Contact Details:
pm me for more info
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
collection only