durmz

Member +
ive had my quad sorn for the winter months but fancy getting it out tomorow

if i tax it tomorow the dats is the 28th feb

last day of the month

will this mean il loose a months tax ?

do you get what i mean

shouldnt do, should be 6 months from the day you do it ...i believe

EDIT: i think ure right mate, think u will lose this month, jus get it monday mate

Last edited:

cole

Member +
shouldnt do, should be 6 months from the day you do it ...i believe

but dont they normly do it monthly no matter what day you get it on

like if i got it on the 15th

i would have lost the first 15 days of that month

durmz

Member +
yer sorry mate i was well wrong, just looked, cos ofcourse tax discs are only labelled monthly soz

dac69er

Super Moderator
100% ?

thats wank i was hoping to get it out tomoz as the weathers gonna be shite on sunday
:mad:

100% it is shit tbh. i always find that when i want to start using my car again after the winter its about a week or less before the end of the month.

cole

Member +
100% it is shit tbh. i always find that when i want to start using my car again after the winter its about a week or less before the end of the month.

i was going to do it online if that affects it at all ?

because they post it to you

??

Fizturbo

Member +
Cuse its been sorn of,an if u take it out this month then they will include this months charge aswel,best to wait til the 1/3/09 an buy it

jabran200

Member +
I ordered mines online last year and it was dated from the month of september and it was order in August. Done the same this week and it will be start from the first of march (expires tomorrow).

It's a little different online, when my brother taxed his car he had to wait a few days before the month ended and got it in advance from the post office.

cole

Member +
I ordered mines online last year and it was dated from the month of september and it was order in August. Done the same this week and it will be start from the first of march (expires tomorrow).

It's a little different online, when my brother taxed his car he had to wait a few days before the month ended and got it in advance from the post office.

hmm might be worth a try doing it at the p o

il give it a go tomorow morning