vf 35 ihi standard

vick

Member +
well lads i ve a frnd running a standard engine wiz emanage utilmate n 330cc injectors n fpr he is planning to run a ihi vf35 turbo he want to know ll tht be good on standard internal n ll tht take long to spool up

RS-Ronan

Member +
English isn't his first language as far as i know.
but heres a translation

well lads i have a friend running a standard engine with an emanage ultimate ecu and 330cc injectors and a fpr.
he is planning on running a ihi vf35 turbo and he wants to know will that be good on standard internals and will it take long to spool up?

billybob

Untrusted Seller
but heres a translation

well lads i have a friend running a standard engine with an emanage ultimate ecu and 330cc injectors and a fpr.
he is planning on running a ihi vf35 turbo and he wants to know will that be good on standard internals and will it take long to spool up?

Just translate back to him to do a search on here its been covered many a time :) and that its parts that he's buying for his new build not his friends :)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
but heres a translation

ronan your going to ace that leaving cert :)

vick

Member +
Just translate back to him to do a search on here its been covered many a time :) and that its parts that he's buying for his new build not his friends :)

ah eric no its not mine dude me mate just want to know if that turbo ll be good for his setup as he just want 230bhp some like that i think

but heres a translation

those injectors seems a bit small for the vf35...how much boost do you have in mind?...maybe 360/380cc injectors at a minimum as you have emu
i suspect it will be a little laggy on a 4efte...maybe get a bar between 4500/5500rpm on a 4efte

if looking at 230bhp...maybe a td04L would do you better in terms of spool and your desired power output

the vf35 maybe a bit over the top for that power

98_glanza

Member +
those injectors seems a bit small for the vf35...how much boost do you have in mind?
i suspect it will be a little laggy on a 4efte...maybe get a bar between 4500/5500rpm on a 4efte

if looking at 230bhp...maybe a td04L would do you better in terms of spool and your desired power output

the vf35 maybe a bit over the top for that power

this man is right.vf35 is overkill if running 1 bar boost.td04 would be the perfect turbo for him

billybob

Untrusted Seller
this man is right.vf35 is overkill if running 1 bar boost.td04 would be the perfect turbo for him

x2 all you need is a turbo that will run round 270 max if your only looking for 230 bhp .but saying that the vf35 has a small exhaust housing and is ballbearing its in the middle of a tdo4/td05.