Vibe 12" Subwoofers and matching amp £200

Nickzorz

Member +
For sale:Right time to sell part of my sound system.

These cost me a bomb about 3 years ago when I bought them and they barely ever get used. Put them in my starlet the other day and decided that its just too much bass for my tastes any more. (im not 17 any more)

The 2 subwoofers are vibe black air subs with 1600w peak (thats each btw) And the amp is one of Vibes GH class amplifiers rated at 1800w Peak. I cant remember all the info on what omages and stuff they are as it was so long ago I bought them.

I can tell you that these are loud and I mean these will do your ears damage if you dont wear earplugs when they are on full whack. There may well be amplifiers out there that are rated at 2500w or whatever but I can guarantee you these will put them to shame. If you want to have a listen I am in dover and I recommend that you should if you can get down here.

Item Condition: Amp has a mark on it. One of the subs could use a clean up. Perfect working condition. Hardly used

Price and price conditions:£200 cash or £208 if paying by paypal. Would swap or PX for any of the following
Apexi S-AFC neo
Rising rate fuel preassure regulator with guage
Wideband with guage

Extra Info: Does NOT include a wiring kit.

Pictures:
These are the subs in my glanza (note you only get one of the amps.
DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

Here is the rest close up (the amp in these is not the amp you will get but the one you buy will be identicle but the light will be red not blue)
DSC_0928.jpg

DSC_0930.jpg

DSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

On the amp that is for sal there is a small scrape up one side. Just cosmetic, nothing major.
DSC_0933.jpg

Contact Details:pm or text 07531502550

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Collection or courier £15

Last edited: