Status
Not open for further replies.

59bhp

Member +
For sale: Volk Racing CV split rim 4 x 100

Item Condition: Brand new, freshly refurbed

Price and price conditions: 450 assembled, 350 in parts

Extra Info:

Every component on these wheels have been acid dipped to take every single piece of corrosion and paint.

The centres were then acid etch primed, primed, painted then cleared in mettallic black paint (about 12 coats all together) All painting was done by me with a decent spray gun (thoroughly cleaned in between processes)

all rims have been powder coated black for a slightly harder finish, although where the rim sits on the wheel was not so as to get a metal on metal contact when bolted down. this cost 80 quid alone

All wheel bolts were chromed along with the valve caps, all of these have Rays engineering stamped on them which is why i got them re chromed, this cost £100

new volk racing period wheel centre badges were imported at a cost of £50!!!!!!!!!!!! and a spare is included (5 total)

centre rings were sent away to be polished up so are all like new

all in all ive spent a huge amount of money on these as i never intended on selling them but as my new car has a 5 stud pattern and needs over 15" wheels to clear the brakes i have no need for them

1 of the wheels is all finished and bolted together using tiger seal (what they use to stick body kits on) to form a air tight seal, this is very important. They were all bolted down to 20 ft.lb's and in an order to ensure even pressure across the wheel (which i have written down). The rest are not assembled although they will just needed bolting together with some. I could do this for the cost noted above.

oh and please note the polished rings are a lot better as they were re done proffesionall to those shown in the pictures below.

Pictures:

Picture013.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or reply to this thread :)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: prob best to pick them up as there is a lot of boxes with the parts in, however if you want to arrange a courier i will package them up as best as i can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.