Wanted 5efhe cams

Cynosbob

Member +
As above I'm after a, good set of 5efhe cams and a full set of turbo valve springs ór some aftermarket valve springs...

daniel_g

Member +
Seat = 60 lbs @ 1.325"
Open = 153 at .950"
Coil binds at .880"
Retainers are titanium.

Thats a lot more info than you will get from Tuning Developments regarding their valve springs.

Ivan Tighe do off the shelf Starlet camshafts or they can make them to your spec.

I haven't ordered mine yet.

Cynosbob

Member +
Seat = 60 lbs @ 1.325"
Open = 153 at .950"
Coil binds at .880"
Retainers are titanium.

Thats a lot more info than you will get from Tuning Developments regarding their valve springs.

Ivan Tighe do off the shelf Starlet camshafts or they can make them to your spec.

I haven't ordered mine yet.
Much appreciated

very small chance, but try to find russian ecommerce related websites (if they are any?!?!)...when i was researching 5efhe engines, seems they had a few toyota cynos B in that region---5efhe acis engines, which may give you what you are looking for

as with any online sales, beware and be careful

Cynosbob

Member +
very small chance, but try to find russian ecommerce related websites (if they are any?!?!)...when i was researching 5efhe engines, seems they had a few toyota cynos B in that region---5efhe acis engines, which may give you what you are looking for

as with any online sales, beware and be careful
Will do man . Didn't get much hop off piper cams or Kent cams to do a regrind either.