wanted- still looking for recaro interior (GLANZA) and cd player

craig_94

Fresh Recruit
looking for the recaro interior still for me newly purchased glanza but now also looking for a double din cd player!

cheers

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I've got an old carrozeria (pioneer) cd player and tape deck! Its a double din beast, you could have that for cheap, also are you interested in the stealth shelf?

Beaker

Member +
As for the recaro interior, first, join the queue, second sell kidneys, third, find a field of four leaved clovers.

Basically You will be looking for quite a while and it will not be cheap at all!!!

raz-gt

Member +
montanajr Would a GT Recaro interior fit in a Glanza?

yes it does but the rails are different fitment mate you would eaither need to alter the gt rails or buy some glanza rails for recaros or get some zep ones ect

ChrisGT

Member +
Its just that I got a Recaro interior in my GT, could be intereted in selling for the right amount of cash! lol

enright82

Member +
As for the recaro interior, first, join the queue, second sell kidneys, third, find a field of four leaved clovers.

Basically You will be looking for quite a while and it will not be cheap at all!!!

u sold me urs mate :) there was some on ebay the other day i think

craig_94

Fresh Recruit
I've got an old carrozeria (pioneer) cd player and tape deck! Its a double din beast, you could have that for cheap, also are you interested in the stealth shelf?

hello bud, ok what price are we looking at for the pioneer system????
i am still thinking on the stealth shelf at the mo. will see how bad the tax man screws me next week and will let ya know.

craig

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Sorry mate someone else has already jumped in on the stereo, there are a few on ebay though (they look better too).

Let me know what happens regarding the stealth shelf then.:)

rb69

Member +
I'm sure I saw two recaro front seats for sale on eBay last week. The were from a Suzuki Ignis sport with the yellow mesh on the headrest, not sure if they are still about but you could try?