Warning! Ebay Fraud! Dodgy

Greg0r

Member +
Last edited:
Ive just phoned the lady on the new add and shes shocked at what I told her.. TBH Dont really what the crack is but told her tehre was concern on the OC as we dont want people getting riped off.. All txt her this link and see if she replies.

Greg0r

Member +
well she replied to me

"yeah ive been made a fool of, because i only bought it last week and the engine went on the day so put a new engine in with 45k"

Sounds like shes full of bs

That is a bit dodgy alright.
How come they have a different sunstrip in the two pictures??? Also the first picture shows you the clock that reads over 59000 miles. The second ad has the power down as 200......200 what because it certainly aint 200bhp.haha. Also says its a fresh import??lol. Also says it has an exedy clutch but no mention in the first ad.

I hate people like this who try to lie about what you cant see, some poor young lad/lady will go with their hard earned cash to buy there dream car and get completely shafted. I hate people who arent honest.:flame:
Christy

Mike D EP82

Member +
yip, i saw the first one and thought thats quite nice and clean. Thing is why does it have mk1 rear lights and it looks cleaner in the second pic so im thinking its just had recent once over if you know what i mean. And on top of that how can you pick up a 4e-fte and have it fitted in less than a week, especially if shes not on the forums??