Warning!!!!

gmcm

Member +
Thought I would put this up because some people are out there trying to rip some folk of that don't have much knowledge.
This ad is my old car .http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1179566.htm
Sold it two weeks ago, the list of stuff that is on it isn't true unless they suddenly fitted it all, but by the pics it doesn't look like it.
The front mount is a transit front mount and isn't plumbed in, The stainless is a custom job no road runner, standard mani, i only sold it two weeks ago, No earthing kit when i sold it, its a starbo turbo timer.
Basically unless these people have fitted all this in 2 weeks then its bull shit. just be careful and warn anyone you know goin to look at it!!!!
Thanks Glen

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Thought I would put this up because some people are out there trying to rip some folk of that don't have much knowledge.
This ad is my old car .http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1179566.htm
Sold it two weeks ago, the list of stuff that is on it isn't true unless they suddenly fitted it all, but by the pics it doesn't look like it.
The front mount is a transit front mount and isn't plumbed in, The stainless is a custom job no road runner, standard mani, i only sold it two weeks ago, No earthing kit when i sold it, its a starbo turbo timer.
Basically unless these people have fitted all this in 2 weeks then its bull shit. just be careful and warn anyone you know goin to look at it!!!!
Thanks Glen

Good shout mate, im sure there was a new member on here the other day asking questions about it as i think he was going to buy it....

Derek

Lifer
Good man for the heads up. It will be good if anyone go's look at it incase it hasn't got them added since. But i can't see why they would ad parts and sell it on. Is it more expensive than you sold it for?

gmcm

Member +
Good man for the heads up. It will be good if anyone go's look at it incase it hasn't got them added since. But i can't see why they would ad parts and sell it on. Is it more expensive than you sold it for?

I took a part exchange but it cheaper than I originally advertised it for!!!

qadir786

Fresh Recruit
someone yday was talking about this car and was actually going to purchase it as it was cheap :| hopefully he didnt purchase it in the end

mr2 rev3

Member +
:slap: yes it was me that was enquiring about the said car,but with the guys on here putting me stright on it i thought i best carry on looking :)

Mike D EP82

Member +
thank god you put it up, i noticed this morning when mr2 rev3 was enquiring lol thought it was a bit odd when i saw the spec list :shoot: Arse holes