Washer jet upgrade...

Somhairle

Lifer
So Im wondering has anyone upgradged their washer nozzles?

I want to fit some of the spray type that cover the whole screen instead of the usualy squirt in one place nozzles...

So has anyone replaced theirs with a different jet?

After having my gti and wrx, I must say that the washers are far superior due to the spray pattern.

Just wondering if anyone has replaced theirs, and are they a simple direct fit?

Cheers.

Som.

Somhairle

Lifer
i got the one's out of halfords they are actually a very good job, would rate em alot more than the standard. were cheep too.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_154769_langId_-1_categoryId_165675

Do these have good coverage? I see it says mist pattern, thats what Im after.

but I really begrudge going into halfords as there are far too many experts in there and they just baffle me with the superiorness :haha:

Im thinking maybe some forum memeber that works in Volkswagen or something like that could perhaps see if the vag group washers fit straight on to the ep bonnet, as I found them rather good ;)

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
yea they are like a fan pattern, very good coverage, i'd say 80-90% of the windscreen, i can't see why they wouldn't they are all fairly universal. all most do is push in like the standard one's.

Somhairle

Lifer
yea they are like a fan pattern, very good coverage, i'd say 80-90% of the windscreen, i can't see why they wouldn't they are all fairly universal. all most do is push in like the standard one's.

Good lad, I'll get on it at the weekend,

rep'ed!

J25GTi

Lifer
The ones you want, are xsara msting jets from citreon, cost like 6quid irrc, and they are the daddies, had them on all of my cars.