Weird noise... sounds like spinning rubber touching something

I just changed my mounts this weekend... and now since i fixed one problem another has came up :(

It a touching noise... doesn't sound like metal is touching... sound like something rubber is touching/squealing.

It's on the passenger side. Happens when the car is going straight or turning to the right. When I turn to the left it stops. Noise doesnt get affected when brakes is applied. I know its a spinning part. But the tires isnt touching anything. What other part can it be :confused:

Update!

ok UPDATE:

I just received my new factory engine mounts. And I compared it to the powerflex mounts that i have installed now. What i noticed is the that the hole for the factory mount (where the bolt goes through) is not centered... it's closer to the bottom of the mount. An the hole for the powerflex inserts are centered. Could this be the problem? Has anyone had this issue? I changed the left an right mount, I havent changed the rear mount yet. Do i need to install all the mounts for the engine to sot right? or is the centered hole of the powerflex mount not an issue?

thanks

nikki-gt

Member +
i have the exact problem but it happens left and right ...

its not a squeel as such but sounda like rubber... my brakes need changing i just put it down to that tho

IMAG0046.jpg

this is what i'm talking about

change to the oem style mount and the noise has quiet down a little bit and is not as consistant as before when going straight. But it is still loud, and sounds more like a chirp now. It still goes away when it turn left and gets louder when i turn right.

Could the powerflex mount have caused my wheel bearing to go bad since it has no play to flex with the car and since the hole is in a different position?

Is it even my wheel bearing :confused: