Well it's a goodbye from kemnaychris :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemnaychris

Member +
Well as u know my gt got broken up well today it ended :( big thanks to everyone for helping build my car and met some pretty sound and decent people on here :) 4 years nearly tho best time and car I will prob ever own had to break it as not wanting someone to have my build

But biggest thanks go to mark@cmb autos for all his hard work dedication and workman ship into my car all I can say is the man has wands not hands :-D he's not only a gd mate but a amazing mechanic would advise anyone with a car in general let alone a starlet to work on my car and others high recommendation from me not forgetting his dad and Sheepy for there info and input into my build :)

I might have stuff to sell yet but the local lads and Scottish lads in general are like flies round poop n nearly bought my whole car :)

Gary91 ur one lucky lad u have a weapon of a set up now look after my engine dude :D

To every trader cheers for info and parts :D

I will be back but na 85 or 95 for a change :-D

K699 Jsa is now gone poor we starbo

kemnaychris

Member +
Yes mate about 70% of my car is gone the really mad and gd mods are gone even the rare parts but after a week or so I will put thread up as before had over 100 parts n sack putting it all up lol sorry dudes but local is easier :)

carmen

Member +
It's a shame you had break your car dude it was a great car :( At least you'll see your old parts put to good use by some of us local lads :D

kemnaychris

Member +
Yeah dude got few bits left but most going over next week or so :) u fitted the recaros yet? Yeah was a weapon butbgdbthings come to a end lad have fun we bits I sold ya would have gave bmc but it's for a 82 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.