WEPR CT9 Power up kit

DanzaEP91

For sale: WEPR CT9 Power up kit inc WEPR FMIC, Rotated Speedvision Hybrid CT9, 330cc Injectors, Braided CT9 oil feed/return line and Tial 38mm wastegate

Item Condition: Used but in very good condition and full working order, Recon Injectors still sealed and never used

Price and price conditions: £800 + delivery + paypal fees

Extra Info: Turbo covered approx 3K miles, rest of the kit about 5K. The turbo needs the wastegate flapper welded to the casting, I will sell this kit minus the Turbo or injectors if they are not wanted or needed. The FMIC has a shorter more direct route to suit the rotated turbo. The 3 straight samco couplings will not be in the sale but the rest of what you see in the picture will be included. I will chuck in some brand new blue samco vacum hose so you can plum into the wastegate etc. Manifold, downpipe and screamer is thermotec heat wrapped and sprayed with high temp paint.

Pictures:
IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1698.jpg
IMG_1700.jpg
IMG_1699.jpg
IMG_1702.jpg
IMG_1708.jpg

Contact Details: danmintern@hotmail.com 07952419043

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Preferably collection but delivery can be arranged

DanzaEP91

a good price mate. glws

Thanks mate! I think its a good package

Just to add, the turbo was one of the first batch that got sent back to speedvision and rebuilt free of charge. Orginally I didnt want the exhaust housing welded to the flapper so it was tig welded to the metal bushing as you can see in the pics, unfortunatly the bushing spun! Unless someone like turbo dynamics could press out the old waste gate flapper and build a new one this turbo will be externaly gated only

Gryzor

Admin
I'd be interest in the Wepr ct9 power up kit & Tial 38mm wastegate pm me a price if you decide to sell it separately.

laskt9

Member +
I just bought a power up kit and intercooler. Wish I had seen this before! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

DanzaEP91

Turbo Sold!

Rest of the kit is still for sale. I would rather sell in one go.

Rest of the kit £650 delivered to UK or Ireland

Injectors are £100 delivered

I also have the original non rotated hot side for the FMIC if someone would prefer to buy it that way. Anyone interested in the intercooler only?