wepr EW ct9 power up kit,manifold,hybrid turbo,downpipe,external wastegate,braided oi

superspat

Member +
wepr external wastegate ct9 power up kit,
consisting of a
hybrid turbo(under 6 months old) welded up actuator arm
wepr manifold with external wategate mount,
wepr matching bracded de-cat
external WG with 0.6bar spring in
screamer pipe
braided oil feed
toyota mani-turbo gasket
toyota turbo-downpie gasket
water lines

DOSE NOT COME WITH BLOCK-MANIFFOLD GASKET AS KEEPING IT OR LAMBDA SENCOR

Item Condition:
used but in very good condition, no cracks or nothing, turob is spot on no smoke what so ever, was properly primed when fitted, car is always wam before driving of and turbo timer cools it down every time car is driven.
turbo had prob done 3k at the most as the glanza its not my daily drive

Price and price conditions:
SOLD

Extra Info:
top quality hybrid kit and sounds the nuts, only selling as going TD04 now

Pictures:
DSC_3632.jpg

DSC_3471.jpg

no longer heat wrapped tho
DSCF3773.jpg

sorry for crap pictures, its still on the car at the mo, once the td04 kit arrives i can remove the ct9 kit for better picturs

Contact Details:
pm me for more info

Last edited:

Jakehall1000

Fresh Recruit
Hi there mate , seems to be just what I'm looking for, any chance of images of the turbo n screamer pipe. N what bhp output can u expect from it after a remap? Cheers, jake

superspat

Member +
yea i can try and get some tommorw for you bud but cant really get any good pics of the turbo till its of the car , its curranlty runnning 204 at 1bar with a rrfpr,fcd and safc, the screamer pipe fits down between the 2 rad hoses, you can see the top bit of it coming of the wg in the first pic.

hers a pic of the turbo when i first got it rebuilt last september/november time
DSC_3197.jpg

and a pic of the compressor wheel beofre the rebuild that was replaced in the rebuild for the same wheel
DSC_3076.jpg

F4kus

Member +
Quick question, would it fit ep82 with standard rad? Tried to pm but your inbox is full. If not yet been sold I will appily take it for £600 delivered!

superspat

Member +
sorry inbox now empty, yea it should it as its the same kit for both ep82/91. emailed sacha at wepr and asked for some 1 else and got eh following reply

Send a message via MSN to wickedep Send a message via Yahoo to wickedep
Default Re: ct9 power up kit

hello chris..
yes its stock everything friendly. bolt on thanks..

sacha

not sold yet, but not going to be around for long bud as got loads of intrest in it

funny onion

Member +
i run this exact same kit, absolutely love it it's an awesome set up, and i still have a standard rad and an arc top mount with no problems! :)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Please see you PM buddy.

I have a customer who would like to buy this from you.

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments ltd