WEPR Power Up Kit & WEPR FMIC

si2001

Member +
Hopefully someone can help with this before I pull my hair out :mad: I've done searches for WEPR Power Up Kit and WEPR FMIC but other than the odd photo of either kit I can't seem to find a definitive answer to what I need, or at least nothing clear enough photo wise.

I dropped my WEPR Power Up kit and WEPR FMIC off with the mechanic on Friday and it seems to have caused him no end of issues and head scratching problems fitting everything on. He seems to think the FMIC pipework could be the wrong one although until I go there on Monday with some photographic evidence to check the pipe run I'm left feeling like poop because I could have a 75% finished project which has gone too far to put everything back to stock.

Basically can anyone please help with a photograph with both of these installed? Paying particular attention to the way the CT9 is clocked. I have an initial feeling he's installed everything without clocking the turbo so when he's come to try fit the FMIC pipework obviously it looks like there's no way it's going to connect up. He's a really sound bloke and he's tried all ways he can think to get things all connected up. I've used him for 7 years+ now and he's always gone beyond the call of duty so to speak to make sure my cars have been sorted so I know 100% he'll of tried his best to get things running. He's now at a standstill with him saying by the looks of things he would have to cut into the subframe behind the light cluster to get it anywhere near connected which is why again I think he's just not thought he's needed to clock the turbo. I'll find out more on Monday but if anyone can either supply a photo or say for sure that the turbo outlet needs to be facing the ground or where ever at least I can go there on Monday with some knowledge of what needs to be done (presuming the FMIC pipework is for the CT9)

I've never been without my car for longer than about 8 hours (holidays abroad excluded :)) in the 3 years I've owned it so I feel depressed...does anyone else ever feel like that? Or am I just a sad git lol...at 31 I'm sure I shouldn't feel this way about a car :)

Anyway....any help either verbal or photograph wise would be massive help and could speed up the return of the car.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dark_knight

Member +
resolved?

checking in more than a month later and so didn't want to respond if you'd already resolved this. so, did you..?

si2001

Member +
checking in more than a month later and so didn't want to respond if you'd already resolved this. so, did you..?

Hi, if this is in response to my question then yes I did eventually get sorted after a week of trying different things together with help from Sacha. Slight modification was needed in the end with it being an autobox.