wer wud i get a cruise front bumper???

JasonG

Member +
just wonderin wer wud i get a cruise front bumper and bonnet??ny good websites or links to one??
my mate is lookin for them...ive tryed few websites but notin...
rep for help thanks lads:)

JasonG

Member +
wha??that bit dear...i used to knw a website in uk that did the bonnets and fron bumpers for 250 euro but its gone now think it cancelled...youv both been repped:)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
u have to pay to be different , although only a matter of time before aidan or idrees gets there hands on one and you would be sick after paying about 600 euro for it then lol

wesgt

Lifer
250 sounds like fakes to me, you pay for the good stuff! a varis carbon bonnet is over 1000 i think :haha:

JasonG

Member +
u have to pay to be different , although only a matter of time before aidan or idrees gets there hands on one and you would be sick after paying about 600 euro for it then lol

well its not for me my mate lookin for one...im more of a livesport man;)idrees has fair gud stuff and very cheap tho and aidan has very good deals too...im gettin my livesport kit off him soon;)

Shorty

Member +
im not even going to tell you how much my cruise bonnet and wings cost :( but as above you have to pay if you want to be different! and they are stupid rare as it is so unlikly you will find a second hand one on yahoo auctions either :(

D3N0

Member +
I paid £358 Delivered for my Zep Racing sideskirts from RhdJapan, but just 4-5 months later Idrees had them replicated; selling them at £160 delivered. Also Bought a second hand Varis front bumper for £400 Delivered from a member, but 3 months later Idrees had them for sale at £195 delivered. You can really knock Idrees for reproducing these bits for business, but you can tell a fake from a real one jus by looking; especially the bumpers.

JasonG

Member +
suppose lad..souns like you spend a fair bit in your car;)im going jam lip,livesport sideskirts,livesport spoiler...the cruise bumper was for my friend he lookin for one but cant find one...

quadcorecraig

Member +
went to see idrees not long back with all my gen tom's bumper and it was spot on
since then i have got fenders from ID-workz and a few other bits, i really dont want to payout RHDjapan prices.
to get a livesports front bumper over is over a K :\