what bhp? rolling road session wednesday

nexia201

Member +
I have a power run on the dyno wednesday so what bhp should i expect with these mods ?:

Zisco mani
HKS actuator
Ct9 @ 12psi
Mr Turbo ecu

Last edited:

nexia201

Member +
Well it turned out to be 190bhp @ the flywheel! and 159bhp ATW with 145 ft-lbs of torque ATW so im quite pleased with the result :rockon:

nexia201

Member +
190 ATF @12psi?

What other mods do you have mate?

yeah 190bhp atf at 10.9 psi as i said 12 from the reading on the auto gauge

mr turbo ecu , hks actuator , splitfire htleeds , fmic , champion normal plugs :p oh and zisco manifold.

nexia201

Member +
That's a great result. I'll be looking for that kind of bhp @15psi

Thanks im sure that the xtra bhp are coming from the Mr.turbo ecu and zisco manifold :beer: like im sure that with a good map i could easily get the ct9 over the 200mark

anyone has a graph of ct9 for me to compare please ? as i dont think i have the best map ever !

scan0002.jpg

ChrisGT

Member +
160whp at 11Psi...erm, WTF? :homer: Wonder what it would make on one of our Dyno Dynamic's rollers here...

nexia201

Member +
160whp at 11Psi...erm, WTF? :homer: Wonder what it would make on one of our Dyno Dynamic's rollers here...

dont know what it would do if you want to pay for the shipping i will bring it over to try it lol (when is your next track day ;) )

I was expecting 190bhp as i couldnt see it keeping up (even gaining on him half a car length on 3rd gear ) with a tuned s2000 that runs 13.1sec qm with less than that to be honest! and there is the vid of that so

The thing is that the car could be running lean as it was mapped for 7psi and now has been running 11psi with thesame map but its been like this a long time now so im not worried

so we are even doubting the bhp @ 11psi boost with charts to back up now? i never had a graph before but im sure that everybody who had car dynoed can read the graph and can see how and where and at what boost the car made the power .

Last edited:

ChrisGT

Member +
I'll give you a quid towards shipping it over if ya interested! lol

Probs be running 200whp at 1Bar going off those figures! Which seems a bit odd! lol

nexia201

Member +
I'll give you a quid towards shipping it over if ya interested! lol

Probs be running 200whp at 1Bar going off those figures! Which seems a bit odd! lol

ok just get collecting lol

what 40bhp atw with another 3psi??? dosnt add up mate ,could go up to 175 - 180whp with a good map . You have to remember that people dont know much about mr turbo ecu which is a racing ecu plus my engine has been rebuilt about 3-4 months ago (with oe pistons from toyota ) so its a healthy engine and maltese dont map as safe as english tuners :p

To be fair though 190 atf @ 10.9 psi so if you run 14.5 psi your going to be well over 200bhp on a ct9 with no head work? Can you see where we're comming from?

ChrisGT

Member +
To be fair though 190 atf @ 10.9 psi so if you run 14.5 psi your going to be well over 200bhp on a ct9 with no head work? Can you see where we're comming from?

My thoughts exactly...Dub7 made 205 on a CT9 with a rebuilt engine, head work and 1Bar of boost. You've made 15hp less than that on a standard engine with a few mods, and <11Psi of boost. Oh well, each to their own! As long as it goes well on the road, who cares eh?