what do i do? :(

Rutger

Member +
hey guys and girls,

i was out in town with some of my mates last night... had a couple of drinks only to find out my wallet was missing.....

normally i take all my cards out etc. but this time i had everything in there!

bank cards. drivers licence/ national insurance. bupa card,, nhs card...

i called up the bank already and that should be okay. but what about everything else?

what should i do?!

Rut

gv1.3

Admin
ouch, never a nice experience!

In IReland you have to report your license and passport etc lost to the police, not ssure if its the same in the UK

jamesbaa

Member +
hey guys and girls,

i was out in town with some of my mates last night... had a couple of drinks only to find out my wallet was missing.....

normally i take all my cards out etc. but this time i had everything in there!

bank cards. drivers licence/ national insurance. bupa card,, nhs card...

i called up the bank already and that should be okay. but what about everything else?

what should i do?!

Rut

Its not hard!!! just contact all the companys who's cards you lost and ask them to send you a new one :homer:, the worst thats gona happen is you'll have to pay for a new one!!!!

Rutger

Member +
yeah suppose...
just a bit of a crappy experience isnt it

kinda pissed of about it :D haha
and all that effort of calling them up :D i swear im not lazy!

Rut

EDIT: P.S. what about drivers licence? what do i have to do?

Rutger

Member +
oh and anothing thing...

because i dont have my drivers licence card now. is it still okay to drive if i have like a copy of the counterpart?

Rut

dave-izzle

Member +
you're still legal to drive. your number plate will show that your legal to drive when and if the police check it or not.

herbie

Member +
Gutted dude!!

You never know, you might be lucky - someone might have handed it in. Try some of the pubs you were in and the Cop Shop. Money might be gone but you might get your cards back.

Rutger

Member +
yeah thats true :)

i went back to one of the clubs i was in and the little shop. both of them said they saw me putting my wallet in my pocket... bit of a nightmare but can get most of it back. hehe

o well,, just warning every one to keep your belongings close when you are out :p

i dont no if it got stolen or taken by a pickpocket or i just left it somewhere....

Rut