What exhaust is this?

squeekyduck

Member +
Its deffo not an apexi. The back section is from an apexi and it doesnt match up.

Now all I have to do is find a HKS back box! Any takers?!

dac69er

Super Moderator
Its not hks, hks has a lip around the back box

no it doesnt. this is my ep82 hks silent hi power i sold recently. its for ep82 so a bit different obviously. i agree the backbox doesnt look quite the same and it has a different silencer.

DSC01688.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
what lip do you mean? looks like a straight cut tip to me???

do you mean either end of the box itself? mine had that, but the pic squeekyduck posted isnt detailed enough to see if it has that lip on the box

starletsy

Member +
Thats not HKS the center silencer isn't big enough. Would be the same size as the one Dunc posted if it was.
Looks the same as the very early lower spec blitz system that came in on one of the Glanza's i had back when the cars were at there most popular there were 3 if not 4 exhaust options from Blitz.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
He has already said it isnt an hks back box, its an apexi. I removed my first post because i miss read his question, as i thought he was asking what back box it was, then i realised he was asking about the middle and front section.

I was talking about the lip on the back box, not a rolled edge on the muffler tip