What is my bumper ??????????

Chris_14a

Member +
yeah it is seabs old car i dont even have an idea were it came from as im after the foglight covers. I never knew about the wheels i have just put them up on the chasis section to find out lol :)

starletsy

Member +
Was admiring this at trax this year thats a JAM bumper and JAM wings the wings are 20mm wider and the bumper flares out to meet the from edge of the wings to make it all flow and look right.

Chris_14a

Member +
See i have no idea about starlets lol. The wings are different to normal i had no idea about that. Never seen you at trax mate was you out on track.

starletsy

Member +
No mate was there in the daily astra diesel as the glanza wasn't quite done then but should get to the shows and out on track this year with it. I just had a wander over when we were looking about but no-one was about or would have said hello....

If you ever fancy a fresh look and decide to sell the bumper and wings please let me know!

Chris_14a

Member +
Mine is off the road for the winter now having alot of track related bits attached for japfest next year so I will be on track again. It will be on the tuning developments stand again if you want to come over and say hello.
I will let you know mate if I ever come up for selling them :)