what is the paint code??? Help

abbott

Member +
i want to get my front bumper sprayed as got many stone chips
but cant find the paint code any where. the paint name is toyota chilli red ive tryed toyota etc but they cant help.

can any of you help?

squeekyduck

Member +
ifs a toyota colour it will be a code. ie A10f or something like that. the code is on the chasis plate in the bonnet. it should simply say colour and then the dode beside it. Any local motorfactors normally have to paint as do halfrauds.

abbott

Member +
ifs a toyota colour it will be a code. ie A10f or something like that. the code is on the chasis plate in the bonnet. it should simply say colour and then the dode beside it. Any local motorfactors normally have to paint as do halfrauds.

the car use to be black as what the code is on the plate. ive tryed about 30 places and know 1 can help :(

squeekyduck

Member +
well if its a toyota colour it cant be that hard to find. best bet mate is to go into halfrauds and they have a big book with all the colours. they can match up the colours and then you can get your paint code. Also there are many other car paint shops that have this magic book with all the colour codes in them.

abbott

Member +
well if its a toyota colour it cant be that hard to find. best bet mate is to go into halfrauds and they have a big book with all the colours. they can match up the colours and then you can get your paint code. Also there are many other car paint shops that have this magic book with all the colour codes in them.

ok mate thanks for yur help

abbott

Member +
Right ive tried my painter, toyota and other companys. Im stuck trying to get the right paint code. The guy who owned it before me said it was toyota chilli red and there was a starlet with a mr2 engine running over 400bhp which was the same colour as mine think it was sub zero or somethink who built it.
Can any 1 else help with this?
as getting pi**ed off with not finding the code :(

Idrees

Banned
Toyota should definitely be able help you. I bet they'll be useless as possible when you tell them its a resprayed Starlet though.

I'd get on a MR2 owners club and ask there, seen as though you said its a factory colour on those motors.

Good luck.