What Next??

shauntgtt

Member +
Well its that time of year again when I will be receiving my bonus from work, which can only mean one thing!.........Mods :)

I'm looking to spend in the region of 1k (the other half im saving)!!

The obvious TD04 route seems to be the way forward really but just want some expert opinions? Currently running 1bar with the following spec list
...(some irrelevant I know)!

HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust
Zep Racing Decat
HKS Cone Induction
HKS Actuator
NGK Iridium Plugs
Blitz BOV
RX-7 TMIC
Blue Samco Rad Hoses
Cusco 1.3 Bar Rad Cap

HKS FCD
Blitz Dual Solenoid Spec R Boost Controller
Blitz Fatt-X Turbo Timer
Blitz BLM Oil Temp Gauge
Blitz BLM Water Temp Gauge
Blitz BLM Oil Pressure Gauge
Triple Pillar Pod
Full Greddy E-Manage Blue Kit
Field Harness
Splitfire Leads
Splitfire Earthing Kit

Rear Stripped
15” Bronze Volk CE28 Wheels
EBC Greenstuff Pads
Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
Cusco Coilovers
Cusco Pillowball Top Mounts
B Pillar Brace
Zep Racing C Pillar Brace
Cusco Rear Brace
Cusco Front Brace
Cusco Lower Arm Bar
Cusco Brake Master Cylinder Stopper

Cusco 1.5 Way LSD
Tight As Fook Clutch (still to find out make)
TRD Quick-Shift Kit
Redline MT-90 Gear Oil

Crystal Indicators
Toy Tuning Reservoir Covers
Momo Pilota 2 Steering Wheel
Nismo Gear knob

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
Wow thats an amazing spec list, you just running the standard ct9 at the moment? You could just buy a ct9 hybrid for like 500quid - would be an easy 210-220bhp on the Emanage and you wouldnt have to change all the mani/downpipe etc.

shauntgtt

Member +
Thats one thing I forgot! Yes its the standard ct9. The hybrid is rather tempting-less hassle and money for that fact!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
to be fair all the e-manage has is a fcd that you put into the loom neway but its just a greddy type so theres not much difference, but yeah theres no point buying a 2nd one as you get one with the e-manage

WallaceGlanza

Member +
to be fair all the e-manage has is a fcd that you put into the loom neway but its just a greddy type so theres not much difference, but yeah theres no point buying a 2nd one as you get one with the e-manage

The emanage doesnt come with an fcd you wire in, its integrated within the main unit and the settings can be changed via the laptop interface.

I'd be looking at getting some decent seats, the stock glanza seats are crap. My recaros completely changed the feel when driving. Then maybe a fmic and relocated filter, or some little bits like rear arb, panhard rod, engine damper etc

Also have you got any pics of your b-pillar brace?

Last edited:

Cornish-Glanza

Member +

Emanage has a fuel cut function built into it, you shouldn't be wiring an additional fcd into the emanage harness!

i'd say for 1k, hybrid ct9 and fmic + remap!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
well thats wat i thought,

but i took the loom out of my old car yesterday and there is a black square box with greddy written on it, and i cant figure out wat it is, but im sure i saw it in the e-manage box so i figured that was the fcd?!?

i always thought it was inegrated but that confused me a bit...

anyone else no wat it would be?

( i did have the greddy e-01 controller too would it be off that )

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I've got the E-01 too but have no little black boxes like your describing. It could well be an fcd (or bcc) but its definately not needed as long as you can set up the boost cut feature on the emanage.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
i took the loom out of my old car yesterday and there is a black square box with greddy written on it, and i cant figure out wat it is, but im sure i saw it in the e-manage box so i figured that was the fcd?!?

It's the Knock Sensor Adaptor

shauntgtt

Member +
Well as mentioned it was already wired in when the car was bought and I haven't had any probs at all so........I guess it can stay!

I think I'm going to go ct9 hybrid, mani and re-map......

shauntgtt

Member +
This is the best pic I have mate

Untitled.jpg

Toplap

Lifer
if you go TDO4 are you going to be selling some of the ct9 specific items? i would kill for a used zep decat :D