what to do????

stuntmunkey

Member +
i love my glanza loads,BUT need a bit more space (mountain bikes and valeting stuff). a guy with a scooby WRX estate y reg in dark blue (bug eye):eek: want to do a straight swap for the glanza. he`s got 107k on his me 79k, his just a back box, me 97 black very good con HKS hi power, de-cat,HKS bov, HKS turbo timer, apx air filter, BLITZ boost guage SPEED STAR RACING wheels (black with red rims) (and not fitted HKS fcd, TURBOSMART boost cont, and an up rated fuel pump).
what do i do :( please help. ps this is not a thread to try and sell my car just want your help on this :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Dont do it dude! it sounds like the other guy is getting a sweet deal tbh if you do it. I would keep hold of your glanza until something else comes up or just use ur glanza lol, i use my glanza to get about with my bmx :p

stuntmunkey

Member +
im sooooooooo not sure. had a wrx and sti before and had probs with them, but may be i was unlucky?? want me EVO back thats what...:( i want. but people kept trying to nick it all the time:mad:) what to do? thats why i got the gland good fun and cheap to run compared to them.:confused:

Phenom

Member +
Hey Stuntz,
Every statement u make, answers ur own original question.
Methinx..........................:rolleyes:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
the scooby engine with 100,000 on the clock will be shitting oil everywhere i amagine and prob a dog runner.

i wouldnt do it!

if your set on gettin a scooby estate sell your car and buy one, there not even that expensive nemore