what's the best/ strongest ct9 manifod

i have cracked two different manifolds? i cracked a mild steel wepr one and a stainless steel one i cant understand why? Everyone told me wepr are the best but why do mine keep cracking? the mild steel one i had on the car for a long time before it cracked but the stainless steel one was only on it a month or two? why wud they b cracking my decat is braced to the engine. i am running a ct9 hybrid @ 1 bar. can sum1 help? what do i do next?

JohnOBrien8

Member +
wepr and zisco seem to be the pick of the bunch mate!
I havent heard of a ported standard mani cracking!

Last edited:

Paul_JJ

Member +
Mate I had loads of problems with mani as well. You need to get to a very good mechanic and he will sort you out! The cat could be restricting the flow if you have one! I can recommend you my mechanic but he is in MK, not Ireland -)

Try Zisco - buy brand new one, so you will get the warranty and get it professionally installed!!!

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
get a dremel and port your own oem mani, 9/10 it wont crack, if it does, pick up another 1 for pennies and port it too... I cant justify paying big bucks for a manifold, that has very very little if not any gains over a ported OEM mani

Ive also cracked 2 manifolds but never had a bother with the 2 ported manifolds on my glanza and GT.

Last edited: