whats the easiest way to remove glanza stickers

ter-ep91

Member +
just wondering whats the easiest way to remove the stickers underneath the back glass as i hate the 2 glanza signs

stuart

Member +
Use a little bit of heat (hair drier, heatgun) then slowly peel them off, or use some dental floss/fishing wire to 'scrap' them off, after you have taken them off, use some tar and glue remover to take the excess glue off. I'm guessing you will then have to polish it up (t-cut etc) where the stickers were as the paint around it may have faded slightly.

Hit me, hard, with your rep stick boy.

Last edited:

madman

Member +
use a little bit of heat (hair drier, heatgun) then slowly peel them off, or use some dental floss/fishing wire to 'scrap' them off, after you have taken them off, use some tar and glue remover to take the excess glue off. I'm guessing you will then have to polish it up (t-cut etc) where the stickers were as the paint around it may have faded slightly.

ter-ep91

Member +
Use a little bit of heat (hair drier, heatgun) then slowly peel them off, or use some dental floss/fishing wire to 'scrap' them off, after you have taken them off, use some tar and glue remover to take the excess glue off. I'm guessing you will then have to polish it up (t-cut etc) where the stickers were as the paint around it may have faded slightly.

Hit me, hard, with your rep stick boy.

tanx lads.

Beaker

Member +
WD40 removes the sticky traces that get left behind.
Get them removed as I think they look chavvy

hayabusa25

Member +
Mine were already removed when I got the car. Apparently it took hours to get them off. I am going th try this with the "starlet" boot sticker as it looks as if someone has previously tried removing it anyways!

Paul147

Member +
I took them of my old glanza and it does take quite a while....be prepared for alot of picking!! I replaced them tho i like them

ter-ep91

Member +
I took them of my old glanza and it does take quite a while....be prepared for alot of picking!! I replaced them tho i like them

yup yup it took alot of picking alrite wel there off now so its not 2 bad i also took off the glanza from the back that didnt take 5 mins tho