## Whats your EGT's & AFR's ? ##

Hi,

This is particularly aimed at people running bigger turbos but anyway people with stock turbos please do provide input. What im wanting to know is basically the above, what EGT's & AFR's is your car running at different RPM? Whats the highest it hits, plus what they are at idle?

Thanks

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Maybe you should post up yours to start with, alot of people wont post up there readings as they are down to the tuner.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

I dont have any mate, sorry but I didnt want to intrude in anybodys tuning, im just wanting to know stuff like what kind of EGT's AFR's for example are the most you should hit at any point without it being too dangerous and stuff.

Iceman

Member +
yea i certainly would like to find out also. Well at idle the car has 14.7 AFRs and 700-800 degrees. I have not tuned it yet but the AFR i looking to head around would be like 11.1 - 11.5 region. Not sure if that helps. But the more input ppl give is the more we all learn.

Nice idea man.

Fishy89GT

Banned
yeh.. i dont think people with a decent set up will want to put up an afr plot.. well i wouldnt..

sorry :)

Gee

Member +
I've put up my plot in the past, don't give a shit.

Look in my car thread, my old A/F are in there, but not my new one from the 1.4 bar map.