wheels in need of refurb

jonny-boi32

Member +
looking a set of rota grids or slips, or something similar, in need of refurb, but no buckles or bad kerbing. wanna spray them green, would just keep my t-sports on but they just aint wide enough.

I have a set of CE28N's in 15' they need a refurb but arent too bad was going to do it myself but stripping the car now, would be looking around £350 and a set of any old wheels for the car to sit on. I believe they are a 7' wheel base also.
Christy

looking a set of rota grids or slips, or something similar, in need of refurb, but no buckles or bad kerbing. wanna spray them green, would just keep my t-sports on but they just aint wide enough.

jonny-boi32

Member +
I have a set of CE28N's in 15' they need a refurb but arent too bad was going to do it myself but stripping the car now, would be looking around £350 and a set of any old wheels for the car to sit on. I believe they are a 7' wheel base also.
Christy

bit more than i want to spend on wheels that need refurbed. i know they are worth it all day long, but just not for me to paint green.