Where is the best place to jack up and place axel stands on the front of glanza?

Farley

Member +
As above got to jack the front up but i can see anywhere to place the axel stands, thanks i obviously want it to be safe and cause no damage

Rumel786

Member +
cheers rumel great help as usual- rep also i dont really know the location of where i shoulb place the axel stand exactly?

Cheers dude, on the link it says under the sill?

But its best you jack the car up & go with the place you feel comfortable & is best suitable for your car :)

davehart

Member +
It may be the same on Glanza's but under GT's on the front they have two spots under the chassis on the axle that you can put the stands under.

On the rear thought there is not so put the stands on the sills.

A tip when jacking it up is to use a cloth onto off the jack so you do not damagae the sill.

davehart

Member +
yeah, you dont want it slipping off the front. I always leave the jack up on one of the sills in any case as an extra safety measure.

tucka

Member +
ok cheers again mate jacking up so i can drill holes for my laguna splitter to go on finally. thanks

take your bumper off you will have even more space to work with and saves you jacking the car up to a stupid hight to get the drill underneath the bumper