Wheres my order?

spartacus

Member +
i placed an order from you guys a couple of weeks ago for a miracle x bar and two zep racing harness brackets for an ep91 glanza. the money has been taken out of my account and for the past couple of weeks my order has been pending now tonight im just after logging into my account to see if its been sent yet to be met with you have placed no order. would like to know whats going on very quickly.

gary

spartacus

Member +
well as this is the traders section of rhdjapan i would assume they will see it swiftly. if they would get back to me that would be very helpfull.

gary

spartacus

Member +
right problem solved. :) turns out its my account on rhdjapan.com thats messing about not showing me my previous orders,current orders and the stage each is at. so im going to have to get that sorted. turns out its delivered and just paid customs charges on it so should be here tuesday :)

thanks
gary

Phil

Super Moderator
ive paid customs a pound or two in the past for sure, nasty business.

got a new HKS exhaust from New Zealand. Bad idea in the end.

Phil

spartacus

Member +
i used to get away with it. but now for some reason every package that comes through gets held until i pay customs to release it. very excited packages will be here tuesday.

durmz

Member +
Chickalicious said:
when your buying through ebay ask them to mark as gift instead of motor part... no customs charges :)

Yeah but I think it's bad because if you get in a paypal dispute over the item not arriving or it being shit they can just say you payed them as a gift, not in exchange for goods

Arnold

Lifer
when your buying through ebay ask them to mark as gift instead of motor part... no customs charges :)

Sadly doesn't always work. I've had stuff delivered before marked as gifts which were still charged customs / import fees. Paying by Paypal as a gift/item has nothing to do with what's declared on the customs forms

Dan507

Member +
ive paid customs a pound or two in the past for sure, nasty business.

got a new HKS exhaust from New Zealand. Bad idea in the end.

Phil

Its strange how customs works,

last year i bought a new bike frame from Canada, it arived 3 weeks later (was a LONG 3 weeks) and i had to pay £60 in customs fees

Also last year i bought some clothes from New Zealand they took the same time but i didn'y have to pay anything to customs...

I think you only pay customs charge's on 'leisure' items