which clutch

danturbo4311

Member +
i got a clutch from techniclutch off ebay had it in for 2 months and it started slipping last week so now gonna get a proper one i am only running 15 psi on ct9 and havent driven it that hard, not been on a track or anything

jimmer

Member +
as far as the exedy organic clutches go mate, i would not rate them. A mate of mine put one in his 200sx, (different car i know but same principles) and he is seriously not impressed. Pedal is too light and does slip under heavy load, i.e. 4 people in the car and boostin in 3rd or a higher gear.
They are basically their version of a standerd replacement but don't seem to be as good as a standard manufactered clutch.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Did he buy the clutch from eBay? There are many sellers claiming to sell the Orgain sports clutches when in fact there selling the 35% or stock replacement units. If in doubt ask for a part numbers and confirm with Exedy or one of us. If they won't give the part number then something is up.

A true Exedy Organic Sports clutch will hold 200@ wheels all day long on a Starlet, anything over then the paddle or ORC is a wise investment. The ORC309 is good as it comes with a lightweight fly where as the Exedy sport units don't unless you go for there hyper range which is similarly priced to the ORC309 and above.

T