which wideband to choose

jfj

Member +
thinking of getting a wideband nxt year ,wanted to know which wideband is best price wise, performance & durability,thinking of depo,aem,innovate,plx & others

AdamB

Member +
If you want it just to keep an eye on things the AEM is probably the most widely used, although I prefer innovate because of its logging capabilities. Don't forget that some also require calibration every so iften.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i prefer the innovate, i have 2 of them :), but i use it for datalogging so it has the edge over the aem for me.

as above, if you just want it to keep an eye on things, the aem is the easiest to setup and use. the innovate is a little more involved, but has alot more options.

jfj

Member +
been googling about innovate didnt hear good things about the lc1,the lm1 its a little better but aem gets all the thumbs up so i might be push away from innovate,wanted to know what type of innovate u r using or any other good wideband that have dataloggin like innovate

dac69er

Super Moderator
really? only really heard good things about the innovate one. i use the lc1. i have 2 of them ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
its hardly hard to do. can probably get away without calibration once its been done a couple of times. ive found it doesnt make any noticeable difference anyway

i've used both innovate xd16 and innovate mtx-L...never had any problems with either unit
they come with the gauge to mount in the car and have and an output for datalogging