White Glanza Airmyn Road, Goole

michelle14

Member +
White Glanza with white wheels, on Airmyn road heading out of Goole around 12ish, I flashed n waved at ya :p

Any 1 off here? :confused:

CMR

Member +
Not sure who you spotted, but I think I spotted your car coming through towards knottingley a couple of weeks back? Might not of been you.. but a girl in a black GT :p

What part of East yorks you from?

mckenzie

Fresh Recruit
No i didnt ive only seen Michelle's and thats it I hardly ever see any around here. You from Hull way on?

michelle14

Member +
Not sure who you spotted, but I think I spotted your car coming through towards knottingley a couple of weeks back? Might not of been you.. but a girl in a black GT :p

What part of East yorks you from?

yer prob was me, there aint that many girl starlet drivers round these parts :haha:

I live inbetween Selby n Goole (Snaith)

CMR

Member +
yer prob was me, there aint that many girl starlet drivers round these parts :haha:

I live inbetween Selby n Goole (Snaith)

Haha yeah I havnt seen one starlet apart from you in your black one and a girl in a green ep82 round here.. only girls so far :p

I live in Beal near Eggborough so not far from you :), also got a couple of mates who live camblesforth + drax way too so might see you about!

michelle14

Member +
Haha yeah I havnt seen one starlet apart from you in your black one and a girl in a green ep82 round here.. only girls so far :p

I live in Beal near Eggborough so not far from you :), also got a couple of mates who live camblesforth + drax way too so might see you about!

Yer i know where that is, i deliver 2 kellington sometimes which is near there :) small world

mckenzie

Fresh Recruit
Im from Brough mate, just outside Hull. First time ive seen you before :)

I'm up that way quite alot my girlfriend lives in Everthorpe. Ive only had the Glanza about 3 weeks so you probally wont have seen me.

We need a East Yorks meet I think.

:)

stuart

Member +
Starlet in Howden? wtf :p - would have beeped at you other day mich but pup was in car!! she hates it lol

<- Goole (dont make a big hoohar tellin people where I live, easier to understand if you actually live or pass through here :homer:)

mckenzie

Fresh Recruit
Starlet in Howden? wtf :p - would have beeped at you other day mich but pup was in car!! she hates it lol

<- Goole (dont make a big hoohar tellin people where I live, easier to understand if you actually live or pass through here :homer:)

Yeah Howden, you from Goole then? I cant rember the last Gt/Glanza I saw around these parts not for a long time anyway.

Goole is not that bad.

stuart

Member +
Yeah I am mate, but only bring my GT out on weekends :p

Have to have a blast out 1 night, seems a few starlets popping up around here now like :)

mckenzie

Fresh Recruit
Yeah we will have to, havent seen your car around before even on a weekend. I hardly ever see any starlets around here. There all vauxhalls normally I had a few of them but fancied a change to some Jap Crap lol.

stuart

Member +
I don't bomb about Howden on a weekend :p lol kidding bud - Will be about this weekend through to gilberdyke and around me thinks

Yeah will have to sort something out, know michelle round here has a black GT, phil a lad in holme upon spaldin has white glanza I think, unless he got rid and there's a few doncaster lads with starlets :)

mckenzie

Fresh Recruit
What's your daily driver then? I did know a guy from Goole who had a white SR that was a long time ago though. I will be around Goole and Gilberdyke at the weekend I rekon, mite see you.