White Glanza and Black GT Tonbridge Area

Sirius75

Member +
Thursday 4th. Saw a White glanza in tudely coming from Tonbridge way heading towards Five Oak Green at about 5:10pm. Saw a black GT turbo Near all the car dealerships in Tonbridge at about 5:20. and at about 11:30 saw the black GT again heading from Tonbridge into Hildonborough. Anyone on here? I was in the Black GT aswell. Didnt wave or flash my lights cos i didnt notice you until you were both right in front of me. Sun was seriously blinding me lol

malcolmgt

Member +
Thursday 4th. Saw a White glanza in tudely coming from Tonbridge way heading towards Five Oak Green at about 5:10pm. Saw a black GT turbo Near all the car dealerships in Tonbridge at about 5:20. and at about 11:30 saw the black GT again heading from Tonbridge into Hildonborough. Anyone on here? I was in the Black GT aswell. Didnt wave or flash my lights cos i didnt notice you until you were both right in front of me. Sun was seriously blinding me lol

i might have been the GT, seen you two days and you looked so bankly at me ahaha/

Sirius75

Member +
Ah really? Im useless with this whole spotting thing lol. I'll make sure I keep my eyes peeled more often. But yeah I work in Hildonborough so im around that area often