White GT - Exmouth With The BAFFOON Driver?

Just on Night Cops, Sky1 there a EP82 GT owner with what looks like 17" Khan Alloys had his car impounded for being a BAFFOON driver.. General BOY RACER stuff like over revving, wheel spins and driving at members of the public... Was a White GT with big wheels and exhaust and a sunstrip with a website URL on it... Boy had his faced blanked out but his right arm seemed tattooed from shoul;der right down to wrist... Seems as if the program was either recorded last year or this year as I noticed a 07 Reg Fiesta ST flying about so the owner may be on this site...

Anyone know who it is??

ChrisGT

Member +
T'was I!

Jokes. Was that the one where they nick him without actually seeing him do anything? Just some bloke complained and said he was driving anti-socially and they turn up and arrest him?

Yeah pal thats it... What annoys me is you could make several complaints, make a statement and the cunts would come and lift your car... You would have thought theyd need video proof of some sort??

What also annoyed me is the cunt who made the complaints turned up after the ca had been lifted, so its obvious he hates car enthusiasts from the off, prob because his daddy wouldnt buy him one when he was younger the smug cunt...

ChrisGT

Member +
Yeah pal thats it... What annoys me is you could make several complaints, make a statement and the cunts would come and lift your car... You would have thought theyd need video proof of some sort??

What also annoyed me is the cunt who made the complaints turned up after the ca had been lifted, so its obvious he hates car enthusiasts from the off, prob because his daddy wouldnt buy him one when he was younger the smug cunt...

Mhmm its ridiculous. That guy that complained came across as a total knob as well. Wankstain!