White JDM DC2

parkiboy

Member +
For sale: Championship White 1997 JDM DC2 Integra Type R

Item Condition: Very good

Price and price conditions: £4700

Extra Info: With much regret i am putting my integra type r up for sale due to being told i am getting laid off in june/july... i dont want to sell it, ive only had it 6 weeks and it is the best car i have owned. I know its 3-4 months away but i dont want to take any risks so im looking to get some money in the bank as i am moving into a house next month and if i cant find another job i dont want to be left in shit!

The car is a totally standard example apart from a VTEC controller which is still set at standard vtec point. Its a very very clean car, no dings or scrapes on the body however the wheels could be doing with a refurb!

The Car has 107000KM (still in KM about 64000miles), I am the first owner and it is MOT'd and Tax'd til july.

bad points: No CD player or parcel shelf, although may have both of these before sale and wheels need a refurb.

I may swap for a cheaper GT + Cash but i am in no rush for sale so no silly offers...

Pictures:
180708015702.jpg

180708015648.jpg

180708015624.jpg

180708015613.jpg

Contact Details: parkiboy@gmail.com or 07791613012

ady_glanza

Member +
hi mate
i'm looking to buy an integra dc2 next.
A few queries about yours:-
Does it have any rust
Any service history and if so does that include Japanese
Has the cambelt been changed and if so when was it done, receipt to prove?Why do the wheels need a refurb as they look fine in the pics?
Any other pics available including interior?
What happened to the CD player and parcel shelf?

I'm based in Leeds by the way.
Thanks
Ady

GTJEDI

Member +
Hi mate nice car and good luck wi sale.

Can I just ask wot the point in vtec controller if its set at original vtec point?

AL

parkiboy

Member +
i have no idea, the only thing it does is beep when your over 4000rpm then again when you enter vtec... i didnt put it in

Does it have any rust
nope its a very clean car mate, no dings or scratches just the odd stone chip as you'd except for the age.

It has some japanese i believe, however none over here... i am the first uk owner and ive only had it 2 months...

Has the cambelt been changed and if so when was it done, receipt to prove?
I was told so but i was going to have it done again for piece of mind... however being in the process of moving out i havent been able to afford it yet.

Why do the wheels need a refurb as they look fine in the pics?
Lacquer is peeling and there is a bit of kerbing on 1 of the wheels.

I'll get you some this weekend.

Never had them when i bought it, it has a radio/cassette but never had a parcel shelf for some reason.

thanks

ady_glanza

Member +
i have no idea, the only thing it does is beep when your over 4000rpm then again when you enter vtec... i didnt put it in

Does it have any rust
nope its a very clean car mate, no dings or scratches just the odd stone chip as you'd except for the age.

It has some japanese i believe, however none over here... i am the first uk owner and ive only had it 2 months...

Has the cambelt been changed and if so when was it done, receipt to prove?
I was told so but i was going to have it done again for piece of mind... however being in the process of moving out i havent been able to afford it yet.

Why do the wheels need a refurb as they look fine in the pics?
Lacquer is peeling and there is a bit of kerbing on 1 of the wheels.

I'll get you some this weekend.

Never had them when i bought it, it has a radio/cassette but never had a parcel shelf for some reason.

thanks

Thanks for the info mate
I'm only in Leeds so quite convenient to view. Unless your in Leeds in by any chance, might be able to come and meet you for a viewing.
Thanks

durmz

Member +
sorry to hear that bud, nice motor there, but very wise choice i must say, allways better to be prepared now then try and sell it when it happens, plan for the future and good luck

nicholai

Member +
am in the same boat mate selling my gt was thinking of getting one of these when i have a full job again