white pulsar gti-r £2999

dantheman

Member +
For sale: nissan pulsar gti-r

Item Condition: very good

Price and price conditions: £2999

Extra Info:

If your looking for a clean original and unabused gti-r then look no further. I am selling my white late spec pulsar gti-r, pretty hard to come by in this colour as most are black or grey. I have had a few of these in the past, this one being my 5th so i know these cars well, and i looked at 7 before coming across this clean example. I havent owned this for that long, it was abit of an 'impulse buy', but the 30min commute to work everyday is costing me alot in petrol as these arent known for giving the best MPG! I have 2 cars hence i cant afford to run both so sadly the gti-r has to go as the other car is cheaper to run. I am a car technician by trade so i maintiain my cars well, I have given this a full fluid service which includes engine oil change, gearbox oil, transfer box oil, rear diff oil. This is a very clean example and hasnt been messed with too much, its nice an original inside with no nasty gauges drilled into the dash etc. Interior is immaculate. Bodywork is also very clean, there are a few small dings as you would expect from a car of this age but nothing that stands out. There is a little rust on the rear arches, a small scab on each side towards the rear where they all go, but its not out of control and at a stage where it can be easily repaired for not alot of money if it bothers you that much. But in general the bodywork is very clean (and i am pretty fussy when it comes to bodywork to be honest). The engine runs lovely, very quiet, doesnt require re-shimming like alot of them do where they sound like an old CVH.. The gearbox is also good, smooth on gear change and no synchro crunch. It has obviously been looked after in the past and the service history backs this up with reciepts for regular oil changes aswell as some japanese service history from nissan which is not something you see with alot of these imports. The car needs nothing but a new owner, it is ready to jump in and drive. Someone will get a very nice example here, and theres not that many left out there.

MOT EXPIRES OCT 30TH 2010 (i can get a fresh mot at extra cost if needed)

TAX EXPIRES 31ST AUG 2010

white late spec pulsar gti-r
mileage 110km
jap service history from nissan
full mongoose exhaust including downpipe
forge front mount intercooler
hks evc6 boost controller set to 1bar
L.A.P jdm chipped ecu (good for 1.2bar boost)
KYB SR uprated dampers
walbro 255lt fuel pump with custom alloy holder (sits as low as possible in the tank to avoid surge)
works magnesium black 15" alloys with recent yoko parada spec2 tyres
helix organic stage 1 clutch

Pictures:

!BzMwCs!!2k~$(KGrHqZ,!ioEw5P+96RHBMV!Hc!m2!~~_12.JPG

!BzMwP!QEWk~$(KGrHqR,!i!Ew5Gng6BZBMV!IqFdqQ~~_12.JPG

Contact Details:

if you have any questions please call me 07986940249 - dan - leave a voicemail or text if no answer and il get back to you.

i am located 5mins from heathrow london

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited: