White Quadlight GT, Cardiff - Monday 11th

Amjad786

Member +
Was in my green N/A, saw you at 11:15am today driving down City Rd, and again you were pulled over on Mackintosh Place!

Sorry I couldn't pull over for a chat, was taking my sister to college for an exam lol :p

Amjad

ginor

Member +
Didn't know there was any other white quads down our way. There is one close to me but it's a conversion

Amjad786

Member +
Didn't know there was any other white quads down our way. There is one close to me but it's a conversion

lol I only know of one Starlet Turbo in Cardiff, a Black Auto GT (Squarelamp) in Cyncoed up by me

Where abouts in Cardiff are you from mate? :)

ginor

Member +
Not really from Cardiff mate, just outside. Sort of Penarth way. Theres a couple down here, seen an Advance by the new Morrisons down the bay the other day, never seen him before.

Amjad786

Member +
Ah cool

I think I saw an Advance a little while back..It had 3 spoke Advans, Blue or Red rim can't quite remember lol

ginor

Member +
The one I seen had black wheels, thought it was my mate lol

We'll have to do a mini meet around Cardiff area. There's one at the moment but it's near enough in the sticks and I can't be bothered to drive 80miles or so to another meet if nobody can be bothered to talk lol