Whiteline ALK, Sard Sandwich plate, Omori Gauges, ct9 short hotpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Member +
ALL PRICES NOW INCLUDE DELIVERY AND FEES!!! I am open to serious offers on all items as they are now no use to me. Delivery is within the UK only. Thanks

For sale: Whiteline Anti Lift Kit

Item Condition: Brand New

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: Doesnt come with a box or grease, this is how I bought it a few years ago and has sat in a cupboard since.

Pictures:
002-5.jpg

006.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included

For sale: Sard Oil Filter Sandwich Plate

Item Condition: Used, not by me

Extra Info: I unfortunately paid about £60 for this iirc not too long ago. I havent used it because the sender reducer (the port on the right) Is very loose in its thread and im not sure if it would leak or not. Thread tape or sealant might solve it but please beware I cant guarantee it wont leak. I was unaware of this problem when i bought it.

Pictures:
009.jpg

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

For sale: Omori Gauges (Water temp, Boost, Oil Pressure)

Item Condition: Used, not by me.

Extra Info: I bought the water temp gauge a while back on this forum, the sender is an unusual thread with an adapter as pictured, im not sure what it is but not the usual 1/8 npt, however I will include a brand new sender with a 1/8 npt thread that the buyer can snip and connect to this loom. The Boost and oil pressure are mechanical meaning an oil line runs to the gauge. I cant confirm If any of these definately work but have been assured by the sellers that they do. Fit a 52mm holder

Pictures:
016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Included

For sale: Shorter ct9 hotpipe SOLD

Item Condition: Well used by the looks of it, not by me!

Extra Info: I payed a stupid amount of money for this when I was a newb, it does look alot like a standard tmic pipe but 99% sure its not! Never fitted it but i imagine it would take a little imagination to figure the rest out to get it to join the fmic. When looking into th engine bay this would point to the left. Unsure if it fits with standard rad or not.

Pictures:
019.jpg

020.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: sold

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
sent you a text about the sandwich plate mate!

Haha, i can hear my phone beeping away upstairs. I meant to actually give you a text to see if you would be interested in the anti lift kit but didnt know how busy you were with exams eh!

Fro

Member +
Prices revisied. Price now includes delivery and paypal fees so the price you see is the price all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.