wide-band gauge choice

dark_knight

Member +
hi fellaz..
quick one here: i know technology grows literally everyday so wondering if there are any other options available besides depo, innovate & aem for our platform.

currently running 3.2bar base fuel pressure with a td04L, relocated air element, fmic, 2.5" exhaust at 0.8bar on the stock ecu..
any advise would be great as i've been racking my brain doing homework on this..

AdamB

Member +
Personally I like the innovate, it has many features with it also, so you can do a bit of logging with it, and its fairly well priced. Do remember that innovate do quite a few wideband kits, LC-1, LC-2 etc.
Saying that if your only going to use it purely for the view of AFR then a much more simple gauge like the AEM will do the job fine.

Rob H

Member +
PLX is the way I think! I am running the PLX multi gauge very accurate and you can add more sensors if you like I have the EGT one on mine but there is lots more you can get too, plus there is no calibration needed its just plug in and forget about it mine is also used for the engine ecu wide band too and does a very good job for that. We have had nothing but problems when using the inovate stuff from getting duff ones brand new in the box and all sorts my tuner will not use them at all, he uses a PLX and a motec one for the dyno.

thefalls

Member +
I have grown to hate the Innovate one as it never worked,money down the drain.
They are a pain as the installation is not always straight-forward.The grounding part is very fussy!!

Whereas AEM is so easy to install.

STARLET N/A

Member +
For me it has to be AEM, very good an reliable setup.

Not that expensive either. dont have to recalibrate like some others