Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
15 pounds post or pick up

parts019.jpg

parts020.jpg

parts018.jpg

parts021.jpg

scot-ish

Member +
thats what i thought when i first seen them, but they will need new discs soon-ish by the looks, and discs are quite expensive.

still a decent buy tho.

Rory

Lifer
New discs from Dave is sumin like £200 or £250, thats what i paid last year..... (aye discs only, no bells)

As for GT3's, im unsure.

BallıGee

Member +
i think ill need to get my micrometer out to keep you guys happy and ask dave the std thickness
and min

which ever way you look at it your still getting a deal

BallıGee

Member +
nothing is up with the discs it just everbodys here say they havent even got a lip on them and the groves are not the deepest from new

BallıGee

Member +
Nope all is fine
When you bought my ct9 back in the day did you have any problems?
Take my word for it there ok!

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
no mate, just checking,
as u can understand brakes are bit more of a safety issue then a turbo.
dont mind taking them tho matey.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
cant have these now lads, as my shock has finally gone, so going to grab some coilovers.
sorry gee, but didnt expect to have this issue today, and got to deal with it before it worsens.

weakboy2

Member +
get off Gee's thread dan, you obviously know f all about cars to make a dig like that.

these discs are super thick to start with, something like 25mm, the grooves are about 1.5mm deep tops, so at worst these are 22mm which is ample!!! everyone on this forum has gone tight, nothing seems to sell these days thats worth anything and this is a flipping bargain!

as for the calipers, they are only lightly anodised, probs just the heat taken it off or something irrelevent.

GLWTS

BallıGee

Member +
get off Gee's thread dan, you obviously know f all about cars to make a dig like that.

these discs are super thick to start with, something like 25mm, the grooves are about 1.5mm deep tops, so at worst these are 22mm which is ample!!! everyone on this forum has gone tight, nothing seems to sell these days thats worth anything and this is a flipping bargain!

as for the calipers, they are only lightly anodised, probs just the heat taken it off or something irrelevent.

GLWTS
many thanks for your coments the boy dont know shit coming out with random stuff on chat room like

[Dan-The-Glanza-Man] 8:41 pm: whos seen them 375 wilwoods forsale god that kits a big of a dog

i would suggest you keep your shit to your self ! and stop posting in my for sale threads !