wish me luck

EP91_Chris

Member +
If it's going to Ards, you'll need all the luck you can get lol.

Think I seen your car a month or two a go at Daryl's?

spudep91

Member +
You did indeed pal. Yes its going to ards but its a Saturday so hopefully not be as fussy. Wouldent think there be them kids taken it through on a Saturday

spudep91

Member +
Fuck you glanza fuck you. Was out until 2 last nite trying to get the fucker started. I drove the car into the shed no problem started first go. Onto the ramp I go left it runing with heater blasten. Took wheels off put new ones on that mighty fine might I add lol. Then the car started missing a bit so turned it off after mybe 10 15 minets. Had to free up my dump vave took mybe half an hour. Replaced the dump vavle went to start her and then fuck all bastard. The starter ticks over for few seconds then takes like a dive bit the enishal bit should start it.
We checked spark it seems to be ok petrol getting to it as you can smell her and even tryed to bump it with no joy. We even had the came cover off and I went turned the crack by hand while my m8 had a look see if any teeth or what not were missing all looked good.
After alot of cranking the car does try to start but only for a split second and im guessing thats because of all the build up of the petrol mybe. Then sometimes its lets a loud bang out.
Any help would be great thanks. Even better any physical help would be good if anyone is passing millisel and wants to call in lmao.
So i think it is really is wish me luck now lol. Fucken peace of shit has never let me down in this way allways starts on the button then happens now fs.

Last edited:

spudep91

Member +
Fresh fuel about 6 months ago dout it would go off in that time and for it to start before on it aswell. Makes me think its ok

spudep91

Member +
Car started the next day first go after all that fuckin about the night before. Don't no what was up with her. Any way passed mot no problem lol with a little help from some black tape. I couldn't get my abs light to go out so I opened the cluster and cut a small square bit of tape and put it over it. Work a treat lol mot guy never noticed as its hard to so theres tape on it lol.
Hopefully get driving it at end of week when I get tax can't wait.
Ps thanks jay for all your help your a top man I sure your glad see passed to lmao