Would These Fit?

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Been offered a set of gt3's and I was just looking for some advice as to whether they would fit on the Glanza. My Glanza V is 1996. Here is the information on the wheels :-

Metal Type: Aluminium
Tyre Type: All-Weather
Rim Width: 7J
Tyre Width: 195
Rim Diameter: 16 inches
Aspect Ratio: 45
Offset: 40
Load Index: 84
Number of Studs: 4
Speed Rating: V: max 149 mph
Stud Diameter: 100
Rim Manufacturer: Rota

Rota GT3 16x7
4x100 ET40

HELP :rockon:

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
The guy selling has them on a civic jordan and he was saying something about spigot rings to adjust the taper and stuff.. He reckons the glanza is 54=55 and his jordan is 56.. anyone shine a light?

davehart

Member +
The guy selling has them on a civic jordan and he was saying something about spigot rings to adjust the taper and stuff.. He reckons the glanza is 54=55 and his jordan is 56.. anyone shine a light?

In that case then all you need to get is some spigot rings so they fit on the hub fine. A decent alloy wheel place should be able to get hold of those for you.

davehart

Member +
Not a lot to be honest, usually they are only plastic, sometimes metal depending on make and brand.

I remember when I had some OZ wheels for an old EP I ordered the fitting kit for them brand new which came to about 19 quid. Only, when I got them I realised I'd got the wheels off a 306 and they would never fit on it! Oppsie, but lesson learned.