wtk Emanage Ultimate and 550 injectors

A172

Member +
Posting this for a friend of mine..

He has in the EMU, 550 injectors and all supporting mods....however the car is breaking up and misfiring while in boost...

Everything has been tried to solve this problem, most recently MAP sensor changed but same thing...

By chance the input of lag time on the Ultimate may have anything to do with it?

There is also another 4efte powered vehicle that had an EMU and experienced the same problem

Can anyone shed some light here? Is it the unit itself coupled with those size injectors that may be causing it? Cuz everything else's fine...

Much appreciated.

A172

Member +
yes everything has been checked/changed...

and it's been properly tuned(mapped, as you would call it) by a reputable tuner

it's a gt28 turbo off an SR20DET

A172

Member +
^^^more or less all throughout

but basically worse higher up in the RPM band....5500 up

did u solve it?

D3N0

Member +
check the alternator dude, it could be that it needs replacing. it may not be providing the right voltage to spark the mixture accordingly. does it randomly cut out?

terccraz05

Member +
^^^more or less all throughout

but basically worse higher up in the RPM band....5500 up

did u solve it?

What I did was go to the boost limiter cut setting. You need to clap it at 3.60 volts all the way across the board.

boost.jpg

Also are you going off the greddy pressure sensor? If not then the top photo doesn't apply to you.

Also what injectors are you using? Sard? If so the lag time is 0.84. Just go to the Parameter settings and then the I/J tab. Be sure you put the before on injector size and the after injector size. Just like this:

injector.jpg

Last edited: