WW3

SKINY

Lifer
Sooo, the Crazy Russian has started it off. Sat watching the News last night and watching him speak was chilling, zero emotion or expression just as you'd expect from a psychopath!!
Meanwhile the rest of the world is sanctions sanctions sanctions, they won't work and I think he is serious about sending the Nukes out if anyone interveins. Mad times

well i suppose there had to be a thread for this, really that war was inevitable.
but as always, the only reason it bothers me overly besides the outright killing, is the rising cost of fuel prices due to shortages created from this

SKINY

Lifer
Can't help but watch the news at night, crazy scenes and images ans so much bloodshed. The Russian army was expecting to March on on and take over but the Ukrainian folk are hard as nails and have done an excellent job against "the world's best army" that's proved to be a damp squib lol. No organisation, no supply lines, no fuel ffs, have seen many videos of Ukrainian farmers towing Russian tanks and armoured vehicles away with tractors lmfao. They have also been contaminating all the fuel and telling any Russians that turn up needing fuel to help themselves.
If it wasn't so serious you could make a comedy about just how shit they are :)

Also, we have Putin to thank for stopping Covid, havn't heard of it in weeks now

Can't help but watch the news at night, crazy scenes and images ans so much bloodshed. The Russian army was expecting to March on on and take over but the Ukrainian folk are hard as nails and have done an excellent job against "the world's best army" that's proved to be a damp squib lol. No organisation, no supply lines, no fuel ffs, have seen many videos of Ukrainian farmers towing Russian tanks and armoured vehicles away with tractors lmfao. They have also been contaminating all the fuel and telling any Russians that turn up needing fuel to help themselves.
If it wasn't so serious you could make a comedy about just how shit they are :)

Also, we have Putin to thank for stopping Covid, havn't heard of it in weeks now
There is always a larger, more worse Enemy.